Juvenile Supervision Officer - Part Time (012618A)
|Salary Range:||$13.67 per hour |
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Applicants considered for employment will be required to submit to a post offer physical.|
Brief Job Description:
This position provides direct care and supervision/security for juveniles in either a pre-adjudicated detention facility or a post-adjudicated residential facility.
|Duties:||This position provides direct care and supervision/security for juveniles in either a pre-adjudicated detention facility or a post-adjudicated residential facility. Positions require shift work, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Less than 30 hours per week. |
|Qualifications:||Basic Qualification Requirements:|
1. Must have a High School Diploma or a GED.
2. Must be of good moral character.
3. Must be 21 years of age at time of employment
4. Possess the ability to appropriately respond to youth with varying emotional, physical, or psychological needs.
5. Possess physical stamina to handle potential outbursts of violent residents, and/or can restrain a child who is resisting.
6. Must have a valid Texas Driverís License and proof of adequate liability insurance, and have a reliable means of transportation.
7. Must possess a non-qualifying criminal history/sex offender registration background check.
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit the following prior to the closing date:
1. A completed Bell County on-line application, available on the Bell County Website at www.bellcountytx.com, Human Resources page, or if a current employee an internal application located on the server must be completed and submitted.
2. A completed Background Investigation Release Form and Prison Rape Elimination Disclosure form, both of which can be obtained from the Bell County Website at www.bellcountytx.com, Human Resources page or the server if an internal applicant.
3. A copy of applicantís DD214, if prior military (if applicable). Applicants discharged from military services under less than honorable conditions will not be considered for employment. (External applicants only).
4. Failure to follow all required guidelines can result in the applicant not being considered.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.